Оборудование для производства макаронных изделий 250-2000 кг/час
This automatic line is designed for the production of short-cut pasta. The company Ukrtechnofoods provides a 1 year warranty on all manufactured equipment, and also provides line start and personnel training.
Key features of the line:
• AUTOMATIC DOSING SYSTEM OF INITIAL COMPONENTS;
• UNIFORMITY OF MIXING OF COMPONENTS;
• HIGH QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT AT THE EXPENSE OF MIXING AND PRESSING UNDER VACUUM CONDITIONS;
• FULLY AUTOMATIC PRESS;
• FLEXIBLE PRODUCT ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM BY SIZE;
• AUTOMATIC MAINTENANCE OF HUMIDITY AND TEMPERATURE IN DRYING;
• POSSIBILITY OF APPLICATION OF DIFFERENT RECIPES;
• DESIGNING A LINE FOR THE CUSTOMER'S ROOM.
The line includes:
- bag dispenser;
- flour dosing sifter;
- drying chamber;
- cooling chamber;
- bunker drives.
Flour after sieving is fed into the press, where it is mixed with water in a given proportion in a high-speed mixer (if necessary, making additives). After that, the dough is stirred and ripened under vacuum in a continuous mixer. The finished dough is fed into a screw extruder, which produces dough pieces of a given size, forcing the dough through a matrix with a rotating knife mechanism. Dough pieces are served in trabatto, where the surface is dried to maintain shape and prevent sticking in the following steps. The main stage of drying is carried out in a drying chamber. Finished products after the cooling chamber are fed into storage hoppers for stabilization and packaging.